High Tech Power
More Power, Better Mileage
Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, RVs, ATVs
Utilities & High Tech Engines
Sonic Spark Plugs brand and pricing are as per OEM specifications:
Standard 14 mm copper: $7.95 ($8 U.S. s/h)
High Tech Iridiums: $18.95 (free U.S. s/h)
NEW! NGK GP Platinum Power Series, Sonic Modified: $9.95 ($8 U.S. s/h)
Special orders are priced respective to costs.
For more info, SparkPlugEngineering.com
UltraSonic Spark Plugs
Sonic Spark LLC
|David Wofsey, Chief Agent & Inventor
Welding Inventions: Titan I, II, III, IV
Honored twice in Washington, DC
Awarded: Purple Martin for Scientific Achievement
Homogenizes fuel/air mix
No air conditioner engine lag
Turbo gap/Low end torque
On/off road pulling power
Note: Sonic Spark Plugs, U.S. Patent No. 5,610,470 are OEM Spark Plugs, Sonic Modified,
that are specific for your vehicle to match engine and computer program.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
1. An opportunist market has developed resulting from high gas prices. BUYER BEWARE.
2. Sonic Spark Plugs increase engine efficiency for maximum mileage & power. NO ENGINE MODIFICATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
3. The principal oxidizer in the automotive engine is ozone.
4. The automotive industry has been building engines for over 100 years, and only now understands that ozone is the principal oxidizer.
5. The automotive engine would not work if oxygen did not translate to ozone.
6. The air mix in the cylinder is approximately 7% injected fuel, 75% nitrogen and 18% oxygen. THERE IS MORE ENERGY IN THE NITROGEN THAN IN THE FUEL BUT IT CAN ONLY BE EXTRACTED BY FUEL DRIVEN COMBUSTION.
7. The nitrogen molecule is split with temperature and pressure to release 226,000 calories per mole.
8. All systems that use Lean Burn (such as turbochargers) produce excess ozone that reacts with the split nitrogen molecule to provide more mileage and power.
9. The product of nitrogen/ozone is 226,000 calories per mole plus the nitrate ion, NO3.
10. The nitrate ion is corrosive and will form nitric acid.
11. Summary: Products that make claims of big mileage and power increases, work by learning the burn for nitrogen/ozone power. However, the eventual cost is the price of engine or exhaust system damage. The combustion product is the nitrate ion corrosive. That will form nitric acid.
-- David Wofsey, Chief Agent of Sonic Spark, LLC.
See Customer Notes!
|1987 Jeep Wrangler||258 CID I6||OK||"Results? Excellent. No missing (as with other ignitions) and increased power and engine smoothness at low speed is very noticeable. With the auto trans in drive, power is smooth with idle set at 400-500 RPM and engine runs best with the vacuum advanced disconnected! Based on my experience, I have recommended the Sonic Spark plugs to my friends."|
|2001 Dodge Caravan||2.4 L||Improved MPG from 21 to 24 MPG|
|2004 Chevy Silverado||5.3 L||IL||"Recommend to all my friends"|
|1974 Buick Apollo 350||350 ci||OH||Improved MPG from 13 to 16 MPG|
|2006 Harley Davidson||1450 cc||"Excellent, thank you."|
|1985 Chevy Pickup||V8||
|1992 Chevy Pickup||4.3 L V6||Very satisfied|
|2001 Harley||1550||RK||Very satisfied|
|1987 Harley FLC||1200 cc||ME||
|2005 Honda Odyssey||3.5 L V6||Satisfied|
|1986 Dodge Daytona||2.2 L Turbo||Satisfied|
|1998 Nissan Maxima||3.0 L V6||
|2007 Harley Davidson||1800 cc||OK||"Thank you, a product that does what it says!"|
|1987 Honda CRV||1.5 L||GG||"I have given cards to friends."|
|1989 Toyota 22R||"300,000 miles, runs like a top!"|
|1995 Mercury Van||3.0 L V6||NY||"They are working really well in my Mercury minivan, Hooray! I've been using your plugs for about 8 years now, I love them."|
|1999 Mercury Sable||3.0 L V6||NM||"I went from 14.5 to 19.50-20.5 mpg avg around town, needed new plug though."|
|1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee||4.7 L V8||JB||Satisfied|
|1999 Chevy Blazer||4.3 L V6||WA||Very satisfied|
|1992 Toyota Camry||2.2 L||VT||"Increased power for hills & mileage went up. Works Great!!! You should be selling more these spark plugs!"|
|Dodge Ram||5.7L Hemi||"Runs great! Also plug in 5.5 hp mower, Wow! Great!! 16 plugs."|
|2010 Hyundai||CO||Special order Iridiums|
|Genesis Coupe||V6||CO||"I want your plugs, I know how well they work."|
|2007 Corvette||5.7 L||CO||AC Iridiums|
|2002 Mazda Miata||1.8 L MD||"Great, great plugs!"|
|1988 Pontiac Fiero||2.8 L V6||same order|
|1970 MG||4 cyl||same order|
|90 Yamaha||1100 cc||same order|
|92 Ford F150||I6||same order|
|Special Ultra Light||same order|